As a preferred Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) partner for many leading OEMs in the Government / Defense / Security market, ACDi is pleased to announce that it is exhibiting at this year’s AUVSI Unmanned Systems trade show to be held in Orlando, FL. from May 12th through the 15th, 2014. We will be exhibiting at Booth 1353.
Whether for land, sea or air applications, civil and defense autonomous unmanned vehicles (AUVs) and their support systems require innovative design along with uncompromising high-quality product manufacturing. ACDi understands this. For over 30 years we’ve been building some of the most intricate and innovative products in the market. We specialize in manufacturing high mix, mid to low volume electronics PCBAs, assemblies and complete products, so we’re familiar with and have successfully addressed the variety of challenges that can come with these types of programs. Our constant goal is to be the EMS partner of choice for OEMs needing a proven US-based manufacturing provider with a focus on flexibility, quality and speed.
Highlighted ACDi qualifications and service offerings include:
- Complex SMT PCB Assembly, including high pin count BGAs and LCCs
- Product engineering services
- Large and small form factor assemblies
- Product subassemblies and complete box build
- Full system configuration and integration
- Electromechanical and mechanism assembly
- Cable and harness assembly
- In-house Printed Circuit Board layout design services
- High-Speed Digital, RF product and Multi-Chip Module expertise
- Program flexibility including: Prototypes, Short Runs, NPI and Volume Production
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified / Build to IPC/J-STD Class 2 & 3
- ITAR Registered / SAM Listed / SBA Small Business
We’re incorporating several activities at our booth this year including a Tuesday happy hour event and a daily raffle with exciting prizes. We will also have technical resources from both our manufacturing and engineering teams available during the show to meet with interested parties and discuss program requirements or product challenges. Interested parties are invited to stop by our booth, or to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, please contact Nicole Moreland at 301-624-1654 / email@example.com ).