ACDi believes strong program management is key to hitting critical schedules and ensuring customer satisfaction via constant and clear communication. Read below to learn more about our program management team as well as other value added services we offer.
ACDi’s Project Management team is comprised of individuals with multi-disciplined backgrounds and experience; such as Configuration Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Quality Systems Management allowing them to be empowered decision makers and true advocates of customer satisfaction. Their breadth of knowledge and technical depth optimizes their ability to work within the confines of various constraints while remaining fiscally responsible with a keen focus on providing customers with the optimum balance of quality, reliability and value.
As our customer, you can expect customized communication plans adapted to your organization’s needs and project requirements while adhering to key performance measures. Through our advanced relationship building strategies we are able to pro-actively identify and resolve gaps, promoting the removal of redundancy and non-value added processes. We believe in consistently providing timely and transparent feedback from the onset of engagement through product life-cycle.
ACDi’s dedication to customer satisfaction is evident in our pursuit to exceed our customer’s expectations.
ACDi believes in offering total program management, and in some cases that means getting completed product directly from our dock to the end user’s. ACDi has experience in direct order fulfillment solutions in a variety of arenas and can work with you to create a custom solution that fits your particular scenario. Here are some examples of how we can help:
- ACDi offers final configuration, kitting and custom packaging services for all product types including military, medical and commercial
- Our program management and materials teams assist with sourcing options for custom packaging, product literature and manuals and product labels
- ACDi has the space across two plants to warehouse all raw, finished goods and custom packaging materials
- ACDi’s order fulfillment services are seamless to the end user – packing lists and notifications are on customer’s templates
- Configuration tracking is performed by ACDi staff according to customer specific requirements
- ACDi can use in-house systems or log on to customer databases to perform a number of order fulfillment support tasks
- ACDi’s program management team can help with overall product planning by reviewing past order history against customer forecasts, make recommendations for build quantities